Student Services Team
Our Student Services Team is available throughout the year and can help you with all aspects of student life from financial advice to pastoral care.
Student Services is open Monday to Friday (during term time) between the hours of 8:30am-5pm.
Some of the services provided by the Student Services team include:
- Financial advice
- Admissions & Enrolment
- Maintenance of student data
- Student Administration i.e. letter mailouts
- Proof of student status (letters are only given to students with an attendance of 90% and above)
Other services provided include:
- help with personal problems
- financial support
- advising students on benefits
- giving advice on the Hardship Fund
- help with housing issues
Confidential advice is available if you have personal problems
We have professionally trained student counsellors who are able to offer confidential and non-judgmental advice on a range of matters. Students can request to see a counsellor themselves by speaking to their personal tutor. We have both a male and female counsellor on site and sessions are held in a private room.
All of our full time students are allocated a Personal Tutor from their first day at the College. They will meet with students individually throughout the year and can help in a variety of ways:
- be a point of contact for any concerns
- Guidance & Welfare Services
- help students keep on track of their personal progression
- referring students to other specialist help, if needed
- ensuring parents are kept up to date of their child's progress