At Haringey Sixth Form College we are committed to providing an inclusive learning environment. We are an institution where students with SEND feel welcome, supported and encouraged.
Some of the support you can expect:
- Dedicated department for SEND students who progress from Special Schools.
- Specialist Entry-level classes run for five days per week supporting students with Moderate (MLD) and Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
- Note-takers, specialist support and software for students who are blind or have visual impairment.
- Support workers for those with medical or physical support requirements.
- Access arrangements in exams for students with dyslexia and other Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) and disabilities.
- Individual support for studetns with mental health and wellbeing difficulties.
- A SENCO to coordinate support, as well as develop and enhance SEND practice across mainstream provision.
- Access to independance SEND advice and guidence.
- A work experience programme dedicated to student SEND students.#