FUTURE #TEAMHARINGEY6 STUDENT!
Enrolment is still open for a few of our subjects - please come in and see us if you still need a place.
We have dedicated subject specialists who will be on hand to help you with your options.
Enrolment is done at Haringey Sixth Form College.
Haringey Sixth Form College
White Hart Lane
Tottenham N17 8HR
If you have had an Offer you can enrol online from 12 August by logging in to your account https://apply.haringey6.ac.uk/
Think about what you want to study.
Check the entry requirements you need to enrol on the course.
What to bring
Remember to bring your documents:
- If you haven't uploaded it to your online account with us, you will need to bring proof of who you are. You can use a passport, birth certificate or child benefits letter. If you have been in the UK for less than three years or using a visa then you need to show that you can study in the UK so bring your visa, passport and any Home Office documents
- You will need to bring your exam results. Please bring original copies.
What happens at enrolment?
We will help and support you during enrolment at College:
- Your exam results will be scanned.
- A subject teacher will meet with you.
- If you haven't uploaded a photograph, we will take one for your student ID card.
I can’t make the date or time I've been given, what should I do?
If you are unable to attend the designated slot then the advisor will inform you of another one.
I can't decide what subjects I want to study?
An applicant can only take a maximum of 3 A-Levels OR 1 BTEC, not both (apart from the new combination courses we are running this year eg BTEC Criminology with 2 A Levels). The adviser will help you to decide on which course(s) you definitely want to do. If you remain undecided then this can be taken up at enrolment but helps us clean up our data.
Can I bring my friend/family member with me?
Yes you can bring a family member.
Is it too late for my friend/family member to apply?
No, it is not too late. We will have them on our system and they will be asked to come and enrol from 4pm on any of the enrolment days.
When do I get my timetable / when do lessons start?
Induction begins on 1st September 2021 and lessons start the week after. Your timetable will be given to you at enrolment.
I am not getting back from holiday until after enrolment, will this affect my place?
Enrolment is a way of you telling us that you want your place. You are welcome to send someone to enrol on your behalf at your allocated slot, but they must have a copy of your passport and grades in order to do this and a note will be put on file of when you are due to return and attend classes. If this is not possible then, unfortunately, there might be a chance that your place could be taken and you will not be able to do your preferred subjects with us.