SEN & DisabilitiesBack
Students with SEND on mainstream courses can enrol onto the following study programmes:
- BTEC Vocational Qualifications Levels 1-3
- GCSE English and maths
- Functional Skills English and maths
These pathways can lead to Higher Education and employment.
- Permanent team of 10 LSAs
- A dedicated Mental Health and Wellbeing Team consisting of a Wellbeing Officer and counsellors who provide 1:1, group and drop-in sessions.
- Inclusion Manager
- SpLD & Exam Access Arrangement specialists
- Access to specialist online wellbeing services – Kooth and Shout
- Liaison with CAMHS and SENDIASS
- Support with progression and transition pathways
- Links with charitable organisations who provide opportunities enrichment activities, volunteering and social action
Downloads & Useful Links