Haringey Hawks Basketball
Haringey Sixth Form College, in partnership with Haringey Hawks Basketball Club, is an elite program where players can ensure they will receive daily high-level training and be pushed to be the best students and athletes they can. Throughout the years, Haringey have an unmatched success rate, continuously dominating Leagues across the country and recently in Europe too. Some of these achievements include back to back ABL Championships, back to back National Cup Championships and EYBL Group Stage Championships. Although we pride ourselves in being champions on the court, our main goal is to ensure each and every one of our players use the tools that they have learnt through basketball and apply it to their life after college, so they can continue to achieve success in whatever they decide to do.
Guided by Coach Franck, the Haringey Hawks Basketball is an elite development programme for 16 to 19 year olds. It creates opportunities for aspiring players to train at a top level. It also offers support and guidance to all players, so they fulfil their full potential alongside their academic studies at Haringey Sixth Form College.
The H6 Basketball Academy Offers:
- 2-3 hours a day of elite coaching in a professional and safe environment.
- A professional support programme which provides strength & conditioning, nutrition, physiotherapy and sports science guidance.
- Team, group and individual sessions.
- Weekly games in 5 different competitions.
- Support for the educational demands of student athletes whilst they train and study.
- A pathway to university.
- Opportunities to train with one of the country’s top junior programmes - 'Haringey Hawks'