H6 Basketball Academy
Guided by Coach Franck, the Haringey Sixth Form College Basketball Academy (H6 Basketball Academy) is an elite development programme for 16 to 19 year olds. It creates opportunities for aspiring players to train at a top level. It also offers support and guidance to all players, so they fulfil their full potential alongside their academic studies at Haringey Sixth Form College.
The H6 Basketball Academy Offers:
- 2-3 hours a day of elite coaching in a professional and safe environment.
- A professional support programme which provides strength & conditioning, nutrition, physiotherapy and sports science guidance.
- Team, group and individual sessions.
- Weekly games in 5 different competitions.
- Support for the educational demands of student athletes whilst they train and study.
- A pathway to university.
- Opportunities to train with one of the country’s top junior programmes - 'Haringey Hawks'