Public Services BTEC Level 3
The Public Services Diploma Level 3 aims to help develop the skills and knowledge required to gain employment in the uniformed public services. If you are interested in a career in the Armed forces, Fire & rescue service, Police, Probation service, HM Customs & excise, Immigration, or any public sector related job or to progress into higher education, then this is the course for you.
You will study:
- W a career in the public services such as the Police, Army and Fire Services
- The role of the public services
- The theory behind teamwork and leadership and the opportunity to develop your own skills in these areas
- How the law impacts upon the Public Services
- You will go on a 3 day residential trip to take part in activities such as quad biking, climbing and team building activities
Where it leads:
You will be able to progress to university to study a related degree or into employment in the uniformed services (Police, Emergency Fire Service, Prison Service etc).
Four GCSEs 9-4 including grade 5 (or C) for English or Maths depending on the course or Level 2 Diploma at Merit or Distinction and GCSE grade 5 (or C) in English or Maths.