Health & Social Care BTEC Level 2
You will study:
- Communication in health and social care
- Individual rights in health and social care
- Individual needs in health and social care
- Ensuring safe environments in health and social care
- The impact of diet on health
- Health and social care services
Where it leads:
Progression to the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care. Access to a wide range of careers e.g. employment as a care worker working with the elderly, children and young people or people with disabilities, or possibly a health and social care apprenticeship or progress to university to study a related degree.
Three or more GCSEs grade 3 including a minimum grade 4 (or C) in English or Maths. Level 1 in a relevant subject will also be considered.