Art and Design UAL Level 3
Learn how to have a critical and contextual awareness of different perspectives and approaches in this rounded Art and Design course. Take a look at the work our Level 3 UAL students have produced
You will study:
- Drawing, Life Drawing, Painting, Collage and mixed media
- Photography, Photographic silk-screen printing and Photoshop editing
- Graphic Design
- Fashion, Textiles and Portfolio preparation
- Sculpture and Installation Art
- Investigating contemporary and historical Art and Design
- Extra Curricular: Summer courses with the top London art universities
Where it leads:
On to a degree at university or into employment in the art and design field.
4 GCSEs at grade 9 – 4 including grade 5 in Maths or English and/or Level 2 BTEC Diploma at Merit or Distinction
Including Art or Design and Technology (textiles, graphics and 3D design) or Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Art and Design at Merit grade. You will also need a portfolio.