A Level Psychology offers fascinating insights into the workings of the human mind. Choose from a two year A level or AS level course.
- 1-2 Years
You will study:
- Research methods in A Level Psychology to include observations, self reports, experiments and correlations
- You will develop an understanding of different areas of psychology such as cognition, development, social and individual differences
- You will specialise in Forensic Psychology and Health and Clinical Psychology in the second year
Where it leads:
- You can progress to university to study a related degree in areas such as social work, counselling or clinical education.
- 5 or more GCSEs at grade A*-C, including English or Maths, also B in a Humanities or social science subject and preferably a B in Maths.