Why choose Fine Art at #H6?
The creative arts sector is the second largest industry in the world, with the
UK design sector leading in Europe. Fine Art is a two-year course which allows
you to develop a range of skills and produce a strong portfolio of artwork that
showcases a variety of techniques and materials.
What makes Fine Art at #H6 different?
• You gain links with prestigious universities under the University of
the Arts London, such as CSM, LCC, LCF and CCW
• You experience Spring/Summer schools with a range of universities
• You get the opportunity to enter a lot of competitions and go on trips
to galleries and exhibitions
• You take part in our annual, national #H6 Art Exhibition held at
How will I be assessed?
• 60% personal investigation (supporting studies, practical
work & personal study)
• 40% externally set assignment (preparatory studies &
15-hour period of sustained focus)
Five or more GCSE grades 9-5 including a minimum grade 5 in Maths and a minimum grade 6 in either Art, English, Humanities or Social Science subject.
You will also need a portfolio.