When will I be invited for an interview?
Interviews take place in at our Open Event & Interview Sessions. Book your place here
What happens during the interview?
- The session starts with registration and a presentation from our Principal & CEO.
- You will be taken on a tour of the College.
- You will then be given a chance to have a chat with our teachers and ask any questions that may have.
- Once you have gotten to know us and you are happy with everything, we will give you a conditional offer on the subjects that you would like to study.
- After this, you are taken to have your photo so that you are pre-enrolled for enrolment in August 2020 once you have received your GCSE results.
How long is the interview process?
We hope that you won’t be here for any longer than an hour, depending on the number of applicants attending that day.
Running late? Don’t worry!
If you are going to be no longer than half an hour later than your appointment time, there is no need to call us, just get here as fast as you can. If you are later than this, it is best to email us and we will rearrange your appointment.
What should I do if I can’t make my interview?
Please contact us by phone on 020 8376 6000 or email as soon as possible and we will arrange another interview date for you.