Futsal is the only form of indoor football approved by FIFA, UEFA and the FA. With over two million players regularly participating in fast-paced 5-a-side action, Futsal is globally recognised as one of the fastest growing indoor sports in the world.
Many greats from the 11-a-side game including Ronaldo, Coutinho, Pele and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Paulinho, attribute the development of their technique and game intelligence to Futsal.
The Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Haringey Sixth Form Centre Education and Futsal Development Centre links Futsal theory, National Futsal standard coaching and a competitive games programme with a range of academic studies for learners aged between 16 and 19 years.
The new exciting programme will allow you to:
- Gain a first class education that will help you go on to University/higher education
- Gain qualifications to work in the sports industry
- Train and compete in a professional Futsal environment
- Represent Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
- Playing links to semi-professional Football Clubs (11 aside) and National league Futsal Clubs
- Become a Futsal coach or Referee
The courses’ education package incorporates:
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma (worth up to 3 A levels), BTEC Level 2 Diploma or BTEC Level 1 Diploma and up to eight hours of Futsal per week including training and fixtures. There are additional strength and conditioning sessions as well as player analysis. This will take place in our state of the art Sports Hall and Gym which includes the latest Technogym Equipment and free weights which is all on one site.
NEW FOR 2018