Sport and Active Leisure
BTEC Level 1
You will study:
- Taking part in sport
- Improving own fitness
- Managing your health at work
- Planning your own fitness programme
- How the body works
- Working in sport and active leisure
Where it leads:
- Progress to BTEC level 2 then to Level 3. This is followed by a degree in the sport, sports nutrition and sports science field. Occupations within the Health and Fitness industry.
- Successful completion can lead to employment and further training or progression onto a BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Sport (with merit profile at level 1).
Level 1 BTEC in Sport and Active Leisure Course
More courses in Sport and Active Leisure BTEC Level 1