Public Services BTEC Level 1
The Public Services Diploma Level 1 aims to provide an introduction to the skills and knowledge required to gain employment in the uniformed public services.
- 1 Years
You will study:
- You will gain an understanding into a career in the public services such as the Police, Army and Fire Services
- The role of the public services
- Forensic detection
- Leadership and teamwork in the Public Services
- Fitness and wellbeing within the Public Service
Where it leads:
- On completion you will be able to progress on to the Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Public Services or Sports.
- You do not have to have sat GCSEs but if you have you should be at grade D-G plus a keen interest in the