ICT and Creative Technology BTEC Level-2
This course is designed to inspire and give learners an introduction to the skills required to become producers of technology products and systems, as well as better-informed consumers.
You will study:
- Computer hardware and software
- Game design and animation
- Graphic design, website design and database design
- Mobile apps and software development
- Movie making and creating digital audio
- Employability skills
Where it leads:
You will be able to progress to a Level 3 BTEC programme in ICT, any other programme or employment if you achieve a Merit or Distinction at the end of your programme. Former students of ICT at Haringey Sixth Form College have progressed to some of the countries top universities to continue studying ICT or pursue courses in animation, game design and computer science.
3 GCSEs at grade D or a BTEC Level 1 qualification