How to Enrol
Welcome to Enrolment
TIME TO START COLLEGE
You can enrol between 9:00am and 7:00pm today, Thursday 25th August
9:00am – 5:00pm Tuesday 30th August to Friday 2nd September.
The countdown to the start of term is here.
It’s time for you to start your lessons.
Your enrolment details are below!
Before you start lessons you will need to enrol at College.
Enrolment is when you confirm your exam results.
We will confirm your final choice of courses.
Student enrolment is done at Haringey Sixth Form College
Haringey Sixth Form College
White Hart Lane
Tottenham N17 8HR
Enrolment continues with limited places available on AS level, GCSE and BTEC courses.
Think about what you want to study.
Check the entry requirements you need to enrol on the course.
You can find information on the courses on offer here
WHAT TO BRING
Remember to bring your documents.
- You will need to bring proof of who you are. You can use a passport, birth certificate or child benefit letter. If you have been in the UK for less than three years or using a visa then you need show that you can study in the UK so bring your visa, passport and any Home Office documents
- You will need to bring your exam results. Bring original copies of your exam results.
- You will need to bring your enrolment fee of £35. We except cash only for your enrolment fee. At the end of your course, provided you meet the necessary requirements, we will refund you £20.
WHAT HAPPENS AT ENROLMENT?
We will help and support you during enrolment:
- Your exam results will be scanned.
- You will undertake a Maths and English Assessment
- A subject teacher will meet with you.
- You will pay your deposit.
- We will take your photograph for your student card.
NEED SOME HELP?
We are here to help you.
If you have any questions about enrolment or studying at Haringey Sixth Form please call or email for advice and guidance:
Telephone 020 8376 6000
There will be advisors available during enrolment to help and support you.